"You live but once; you might as well be amusing." - Coco Chanel


Thursday, December 5, 2013

20 of Hillsdale's Cutest Couples

While bored at work, I scrolled down my Facebook page and realized that Hillsdale has about a gazillion adorable couples. So, I thought some of them deserved recognition for their adorableness. I also thought this was a nice G rated post for my blog, which also wasn't about me (Though, in my heart of hearts, I think my boyfriend and I would be on this list if I were not the author of this blog)

So, I sent an email to a smattering of couples that I vaguely knew about. I know. There are tons of other couples at Hillsdale that are equally adorable as the ones listed below, which mind you, are in absolutely no particular order. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. So please, dear God, do not tattle on me to the Dean. Anyway, these are the ones that responded to my email.

Bailey and Garrett


Mary Profitt and Carl

Alexis and Andy



Rachel and Robert



Morgan and Isaac


Arielle and Philip


Natalie and Casey


Gabi and Nick

Grace Marie and Brett

Sally and Nick

Eleanor and Noah


Shannon and Spencer

Bailey and Jake


Meredith and Whitaker


Chaelynn and Cole

Kaleigh and Josh















Annie and Luke















Sara and Dakota

Hannah and Viktor 

















And objectively Hillsdale's most adorable couple...


Penny and Larry Arnn <3




No comments:

Post a Comment